1 Vote in Poll
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Is pu-erh a black tea?
In Kauai, I went to one in what was then called the Princeville Hotel and they had an enormous amount of sweets (candies, chocolates, etc.) in addition to various cakes, cookies, shortbreads, and crustless sandwiches.
Other than that, I've never had anything too crazy.
Personally, I'm not a fan of Mighty Leaf. I preferred Peet's Tea, but when they bought out Mighty Leaf they ditched their own teas. They seem to have tasked Might Leaf to re-create some of their tea blends, but Mighty Leaf's replacements seemed obviously inferior. I really miss Peet's "Pride of the Port".
This is the area for topics not related to tea, but try to keep it civil and not totally crazy. You could talk about travel stuff, the other drinks you love.
I wasn't sure if herbal tea covered all the tea types beyond black/green/herbal.